If your skin is lacking in lustre, volume and glow, Profhilo will help you achieve a natural and youthful glow that will leave you looking and feeling fantastic.
How does it work?
Once injected into the skin, it spreads underneath the surface where it immediately hydrates the skin. It delivers dramatic improvements to the skin’s hydration and quality, which is something that many of us struggle to maintain as we get older.
Which areas of the body can be treated with Profhilo?
It can be used as a standalone treatment or in conjunction with fillers and toxin treatments.
Why choose Profhilo?
- It offers one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, making it highly effective
- It boosts and hydrates the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated
- Remodels ageing and sagging tissue, leaving you with a youthful appearance
- Stimulates collagen and elastic by attracting water in the deeper layers of the skin
- Effects last up to three months
- The treatment is safe and low risk
- Instant results with no recovery time
- Relatively painless – you may feel a short sting or scratch
- It’s very quick – treatment can take as little as 10 minutes
For best results, we recommend a course of sessions. We offer a discount when more than one session is booked. Head to our Profhilo fees page to find out more.
To find out more about Profhilo or to book in for a no-obligation consultation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Reece Dental.